Get Excited,Students! We Come Bearing Good News!
Isn’t ‘Scholarship’ just music to a hardworking studious student’s ears?
It’s been a tough year for all, and now would be a good time to relax your finances by sharing your burden for studies. Me and my team are giant advocates of education and learning. One must never stop learning, I strongly believe in it. The world ( and we) have so much to offer; so many different business ideas, distinct well-designed courses to master a set of numerous skills and make a killing. Then, why deprive yourselves of it?
With the swelling number of my successful students around the globe, shining their way through life; I would be damned if any of you cannot access the quality education I offer for mere money. To me, every student is worthy of getting knowledge.
Thus, with this new initiative, I, yet again, attempt to manifest my motto ‘ Education for all’.
There is no stopping you from becoming my next shining student!
With great humility and enthusiasm, we present to you our newly launched Scholarship program. Here is all you need to know about the AskImtinan – Scholarship Program.
Register Up Today, Can’t Wait to Have You OnBoard!
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship Program :
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 35,000/-
- No Age Limit
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant are ineligible) Distant learning students are ineligible
Interested candidates are required to apply for the scholarship program through the online application system and submit its hard copy attached with complete set of the requisite documentation to theAskImtinan Head office.
Following must be taken into consideration while initially shortlisting the candidates:
- Income threshold at the time of submission of documentation is not more than Rs.35,000 per month.Please ensure that the official salary slip, pension slip (in case of pensioner) are attached with the application form. Any evidence of income is mandatory; The income criteria will not be shared with the students at any stage of scrutiny /selection process
- Application form is complete in all respects i.e. there are no empty fields. Such fields where information is not applicable, it should be properly indicated as “Not Applicable”
- Incomplete application forms will not be acceptable for further processing
- Applicant students should be made aware of the fact that falsification of documents will result in disqualification.
Supporting Documents to be submitted by the Applicant
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- Picture of Applicant’s house