Terms & Policies
ASKIMTINAN Notice of Privacy Practices
ASKIMTINAN respects your privacy and is committed to letting you know how we will collect and use your information. This Notice of Privacy Practices describes the privacy practices we follow in connection with the consumer services offered through the Site. It also describes the options you have regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information when accessing the website.
By using our Sites and/or registering as a ASKIMTINAN member, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this Notice and consenting to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described below. If you do not agree with this Notice, please do not use the Sites. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these Privacy Practices at any time. We will post any changes to our website. Your continued use of our Sites following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
Information We Collect
The information you provide to us: Our services are offered on product offerings and special deals that may only be available for limited times and in limited quantities. In order to access and use the ASKIMTINAN services, you must register through the Sites as a ASKIMTINAN member and provide us with personally identifiable information, which includes your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. You will also be required to create an ASKIMTINAN password. This information allows us to authenticate your access to the Sites, keep you informed in a timely fashion of special deals and product offerings, and complete transactions you initiate. When you use our services, you may also provide payment account information (e.g., credit/debit card information, bank account number), photographs in which you may be recognized, and other information about yourself.
Information we collect automatically: We also collect information that does not personally identify you, including, among other things, data that we gather and store about your visit to and use of the Sites, such as your IP address and the location of your IP server, device IDs, device type, Wi-Fi connection information, general and precise geo-location data, product search history, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the services, pages you visit, and, if you came to the Sites from another website, the address of that website.
Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies: Like many websites, we use “cookies,” which are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain online pages that record your preferences and actions. We may also use web beacons (also known as “action tags,” “tracer tags,” or “single-pixel gifs”), which are an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect information about your use of a given website. We use these and other similar technologies for security, and to monitor traffic, improve the Sites, and make our Sites easier to use and more relevant to you. We may also use mobile application plug-ins, such as software development kits, application programming interfaces and similar technologies. We use these technologies to track your use of our Sites, personalize your experience, deliver advertisements, and for research and marketing, as well as to track your exposure to online advertisements (see Interest-Based Advertising). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Sites may not work or may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Information collected from other sources: We may collect information about you that we receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, enable us to verify or update information contained in our records and to better customize services for you. We may also combine information we receive from third parties with the information we receive based on your use of the Sites and any other interactions with us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide content, products and services, including the operational, management, and billing support necessary to accomplish those business purposes
- Post content you provide to us
- Communicate about account or transactions and send information about features and enhancements
- Communicate about changes to our policies
- Personalize content and experiences, including providing recommendations based on your preferences
- Send offers or promotions for our products, services or special events
- Send offers or promotions for third-party products, services or special events
- Provide advertising including advertising based on your activity on the Sites or activity on third-party websites
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or surveys
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns.
We may use the information from one portion of the Sites on other portions of the Sites, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the Sites into a single record. We may also use or combine information that we collect offline or we collect or receive from third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
We may use your information in other ways not listed here, for which we will provide notice at the time of collection and as required by legal process.
Interaction with Social Media
We may include applications from third parties on this website or through our Sites, which allow interaction or content sharing by users. Some of these applications provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook “Share” or “Like” button, and are visible to you when you visit our Sites. Your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. If you choose to log in to your ASKIMTINAN account with or through a social networking service, ASKIMTINAN and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. We also may share information about your activities, including what you view and purchase on the Sites, with a social network, in accordance with your account settings with your social networking service, or us or with your permission. Please visit the third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
ASKIMTINAN uses the information you make available to us when you interact with our Sites, content, or services to provide you with advertising and offers that are more relevant to you. We also partner with third party advertising companies to provide advertisements on our Sites and other Sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including advertisements for unaffiliated products and services on our Sites. The advertisements may be based on information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies from our Sites and on other third-party websites you visit and mobile applications you use that participate in our advertising networks. These third parties may use persistent identifiers to track your Internet usage across other websites and mobile applications in their networks beyond these Sites. While ASKIMTINAN will not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for their own uses, such third parties may, with sufficient data from other sources, be able to personally identify you. For information about how we share your information with third parties, please see Information We Share below.
Information You Share
The Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with other people you specify. You may also connect to and share your information on third-party social media platforms, websites, applications, and services through “plug-ins,” widgets, buttons, and other third-party features on and connected with our Sites. You may also share with ASKIMTINAN contact information of friends and people in your address book so that we can help you invite others to become ASKIMTINAN members or let them know about special offers and help facilitate deliveries. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs and those of others as you choose with whom to connect, what you share with us and others, and what you make public. We cannot control the privacy of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also cannot control and are not responsible for any third party sharing services or their actions including the data that they collect from you and your device or how they use such data. Please review their privacy policies to understand their privacy practices.
Information We Share
We may share your information with third parties as described below:
- We may share your information with any related entities of ASKIMTINAN (“Affiliates”) that use and disclose your information for their purposes in ways consistent with this Notice.
- Service Providers. We may allow third parties who perform business services for us to access, store, and process your information in order to provide those services. Our service providers will not use your personally identifiable information for their own marketing or other business purposes without your consent.
- Business Partners. We may engage in activities that include sharing your information with business partners who provide products and services that we think may be of interest to you. In such instances, we will restrict our business partners’ use of any information that personally identifies you to our joint marketing activities. We will not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties to use for their own marketing or business purpose without obtaining your consent to do so. To learn how to limit the sharing of your information for these joint marketing activities, go to the Your Choices section of this policy.
- Surveys/Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion that is sponsored by ASKIMTINAN and a third party, such participation serves as your consent for ASKIMTINAN to share your information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, with that co-sponsoring third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
- Legal Disclosures. We may disclose information, including information that personally identifies you, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of ASKIMTINAN and our Affiliates; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with applicable law or legal process. In addition, we may disclose or transfer your information in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or any other transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. Under such circumstances, we would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Notice, as it may be amended from time to time. Nevertheless, we cannot promise that an acquiring company party or the merged company entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Notice of Privacy Practices.
We may share information that does not personally identify you with third parties, including our Affiliates, advertising networks, analytics providers and others who may use the data for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
Personally Identifiable Information
Visitors to our Sites can choose not to provide the personally identifiable information needed to register as a ASKIMTINAN member, however, they will not be able to use the ASKIMTINAN services.
Emails and Other Communications. By becoming a member, you are requesting that we inform you about limited time and quantity deals and agreeing to receive communications from us, including promotional emails. If you would like to alter the frequency and type of communications you receive from us, you may do so at any time by updating the communication preferences specified in your Account Profile here, or by going to our website and clicking on my account. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, you may do so by changing your preferences as noted above. Please note that this may affect your ability to access certain products and services, and we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as order confirmations, surveys, and other information about your transactions. If you refer others to us using our email functionality, please note that they may choose not to receive any promotional emails from us in the future by following the opt-out instructions in the email invitation. If you want to receive our emails, but do not wish for us to track the emails we send you, some email services allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or disable download of images that should effectively disable our email tracking.
You also have choices to limit some tracking mechanisms that collect information when you use the Sites. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our website, including the Sites themselves, may not function properly or remain accessible to you. In addition, you may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting or removing their associated cookies. Note that if you choose to remove cookies, you may remove opt-out cookies that affect your advertising preferences.
You may opt out of the collection and use of your information by some advertising networks as described in the Interest-Based Advertising section of this Notice.
You may opt out of tracking of analytics data by Google Analytics, one of our customer usage analytics providers, by clicking here.
You may choose not to share your precise geo-location information with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings or the settings on our mobile applications.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. Note that ASKIMTINAN’ information collection and disclosure practices, and the choices that we provide to customers, will continue to operate as described in this Notice, whether or not a Do Not Track signal is received.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to other sites that ASKIMTINAN does not own or operate. This includes links from advertisers, vendors, social media, co-branded sites, and other third parties. These other sites may send their own cookies to your device, they may independently collect data or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their privacy policies or practices. This Notice of Privacy Practices only applies to the Sites and information collected by ASKIMTINAN or its Affiliates.
Accessing and Updating your Information
You may access and update your account information at any time after signing in to the Sites by visiting your Account Profile here. To help us maintain accurate, current and complete information about you, please submit only true, accurate and complete information whenever you provide personally identifiable information to us, and promptly update your account whenever it changes. For additional assistance, please contact us in in the manner specified below.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located outside of the Pakistan, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed by servers located in the Pakistan. By using the Sites, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States.
We employ certain administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help reduce the risks of loss, theft and unauthorized access associated with the information that is in our possession. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
We want you to be satisfied, so any courses purchased on Askimtinan.com can be refunded within 7 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund. Most refunds are returned via the original payment method.
How to Request a Refund
You can quickly request a refund by contacting our support team on email@example.com
Our CIA TRIAD
We are very serious when it comes to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of our content. Our content is our property and the breach of our data, our courses, our programs and products will be taken seriously and immediate actions will be taken against the oppressor and they will face the aftermaths of the data theft. The suspect will be taken to the court and will face the serious consequences in case of the following breach:
•Selling our courses and products by breaching the confidentiality.
• By selling the courses and products by disturbing the integrity of our products and courses.
If you are found doing the mentioned breaches, we will track the suspect and take extremely serious measures against the suspect. Our Information Security team is consistently working for the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of our data.
Terms Governed by the Law of Pakistan:
You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of Pakistan, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in and serving Pakistan, as the legal forum for any such dispute.
You are not allowed to do the followings:
1. Do anything that violates local, state, national, or international law or breaches.
2. Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from AskImtinan.com, and /or any or all services by Skill Gains PVT LTD.
3. Reverse Engineer our services.
4. Penetration testing without our consent.
5. Attempt to access the account of any other user.
6. Share your password with any other user.
If any customer is found doing any of these, their account will be ceased to ensure the CIA triad of our organization.